I am very proud to write this post right now. 🙂 I’ve been nominated by Uli from Found Some Paper (Thank you!) for The ‘Versatile Blogger’ award.The main reason is because it means that people actually like what I blog about and it’s been/being recognised by other great bloggers out there.
What is The Versatile Blogger Award?
It’s an award that is given to a blogger to show that their blog has been recognised for all its hard work, great content, and versatility in design, content, and/or style.
If you’ve been nominated, there are a few tiny rules that you need to follow:
- To thank the person who nominated (provide a link to their blog if you wish)
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and let them know that you done so e.g. via twitter or leaving a comment
- Give us 7 interesting facts about yourself
My Nominees Are…
Milli | Arts & Graces
Louise | Little Hearts Big Love
Emma | Emma Inks
Alex | Pretty Thoughts x
Heidi | Chronic Beauty
Clara | The Green Eyed C
Kelly | A Glamomorous Life
Becky | Little Loud Life
Katy | What Katy Did
Michelle | She Be Fierce
If you’ve already been nominated recently then I understand by all means if you don’t want to take part but I just wanted to let you know I think you and your blog are awesome. 🙂
7 Interesting Facts About Me
- I have an allergic reaction/intolerance to alcohol if I drink anything more than half a glass at a slow pace
- My son was born just a day after my 24th birthday – perfect timing… or is it?
- I used to take on art nude modelling casts for professional photographers and their projects – It was a wonderful confidence boost for me and to be honest, the female form is always beautiful to look at haha!
- I am still good friends with a select few of people from my educational days; from primary school all the way up to university.
- I used to play piano at a Grade 5 standard and was scouted by my primary school (year 5) to get a scholarship to one of the best music schools at the time however due to adolescence and friends, I gave up piano after year 10/11.
- When I was really like, maybe like 7/8 I wanted to be an artist but was discouraged by my dad who raised me so instead I made sure I kept up my creativity through my studies and now, through writing.
- Being Vietnamese myself, I’ve never had a Vietnamese boyfriend. Partly the reason is because I always feared that my mum would know their parents (which was usually the case) and I hate people getting involved in my private life.
I hope you all enjoyed this lovely post – looking forward to reading all of your interesting facts nominees!