*this giveaway is now closed.
Happy Galentines ladies!
I was supposed to launch this giveaway at the start of the year – because it’s a new year and I wanted to do this giveaway asap, I kind of got a little overwhelmed with starting a load of other things and just forget about the giveaway. So here it is.. the long awaited Noughty To The Rescue bundle giveaway!
UK Giveaway: Noughty To The Rescue Bundle
It’s been a while since my last giveaway which was last year December for the curated beauty box. But for hair, I don’t think I’ve done a giveaway before. As an advocate for Noughty Haircare UK, I’m super excited to be giving away this little bundle of joy! My FAVOURITE hair mask, To The Rescue Intensive Moisture Treatment is the best hair mask I’ve used so far. It smells amazing and works great on fine to medium density hair and on all hair curl types. It’s a medium-heavyweight mask but I don’t find it that heavy on my hair. If you have straight hair that’s dyed, bleached or just very dry, it’s a really nice moisturising hair mask to use. The tub usually lasts me a few months and I use it once weekly. If you use it once or twice a month, you could probably make it stretch up to 6 months.
What you get in the Noughty giveaway bundle:
- Intensive Moisture Treatment (full size)
- Moisture Boost Shampoo (travel size)
- Moisture Boost Conditioner (travel size)
CG-friendly clarification for US stock
I want to raise this issue because a commenter on my Youtube hair video told me that the hair mask above and the thirst aid spray are not CG-friendly as they contain isopropyl alcohol. This is true if you have a US stock product. I’m afraid these Noughty products are not ‘CG approved’ or CG friendly – only the UK stock is CG approved which they state on their website. You won’t find isopropyl alcohol on these two products in the UK. This is why they’re still on my haircare list as CG friendly. I just wanted to clear that up in case anyone else didn’t know, was confused about it, or thought I was lying – I doubt the latter but you know, I have to put it out there so everyone else knows. 🙂
It’s such a shame they’ve done it like this. It should be CG friendly world but I guess formula regulations are allowed to differ from country to country. Soon, I’ll host a Noughty giveaway internationally so my US and abroad readers, keep your eyes peeled for summertime. It’s going to be a big giveaway!
So how do you enter and what are the rules?
Rules: How to enter
- Click on the link below which will take you to the giveaway hosting site, Rafflecopter.
- Enter via all the numerous ways you’d like – the more entries you make, the higher the chance of winning. Please note, commenting on this blog post is mandatory whilst all other social media entries are bonus entries.
- The competition will end on March 1st 2021 and the winner will be selected at random by Rafflecopter. An email will be sent to the winner, if there is no reply to claim the prize, an alternative winner will be selected.
- UK entrants only.
- There is no cash prize alternative.
- If you can, I would love it if you could like this post and share it with others too!
Well done to our lucky winner, Lucy!
The giveaway was such a big hit, I got really excited and decided to giveaway another tub of the Noughty intensive moisture mask as a runner up prize. A massive well done to both ladies and thank you EVERYONE that took part in the giveaway. Next giveaway will be Summer 2021 so keep your eyes peeled on the blog and social media.
Don’t forget you can subscribe to the blog via email to get notifications on new posts and upcoming competitions.
NB. This post contains affiliate links.